HELP STONEROSE CONTINUE TO PRESERVE HISTORY, EDUCATE THE PUBLIC, AND INSPIRE THE NEXT GENERATION OF PALEONTOLOGISTS.
Our world-class Eocene fossil site has seen explosive growth over the last 25 years. We are respected by scientists and researchers internationally and enjoyed by everyday people like you and me. In order to continue serving schoolchildren, the scientific community and visitors, we must build our operating reserves and look towards expansion. Become a part of Stonerose today!
Katherine Meade, Director
Money raised through memberships, sales, and donations help to preserve Republic’s unique fossil resource and manage it for the education and enjoyment of all. Members receive:
- A 10% discount on most items for sale in the Center or on our online store.
- Complimentary admission to the site during regular season hours.
- Access to the Members only area at the Boot Hill Site.
- An invitation to the annual Members-Only dig, held the last full weekend in April.
- Reciprocating membership for entry to the Burke Museum of Natural History.
Volunteering is an excellent way to learn more about Stonerose. Volunteers of all ages help Stonerose reach its mission of expanding the educational expreriences of the general public. Volunteers also learn diverse skills from local history and customer service and to scientific processes and fossil idenification.
If you are interested in volunteering at Stonerose, let the staff know what skills you have that would be helpful. The summer activities at Stonerose can often use help with groups and general public at the dig. In all cases, please contact the Stonerose Director for further information.