Stonerose Interpretive Center & Gift Store
Open year round!
- Daily in the Summer Season
- Wednesday-Sunday in the Shoulder Seasons
- Tuesday-Saturday in the Winter Season
- Nov. 1, 2016 thru April 22, 2017
Members Only Dig April 28-April 30
Become a MEMBER and participate in this exclusive yearly event!
Boot Hill Fossil Site
Open for digging 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. (days of the week follow below).
The fossil site closes at 4 p.m., so the latest time to begin digging is 3 p.m.
- Spring: May 3 thru May 27 Wednesday – Sunday
- Summer: May 28 thru Sept. 3 Daily (CLOSED Labor Day)
- Fall: Sept.6 thru Oct. 29 Wednesday – Sunday
If you are bringing a school or other large group, please contact us regarding your date and time, so that we have adequate staff available to assist you.
Location & Contacts
15-1 North Kean Republic, WA 99166
Stonerose Interpretive Center is located at 15-1 N. Kean Street, on the corner of Kean Street and Highway 20 W., across from the city park in beautiful Republic, Washington. The fossil site is just a short 2 block walk from the Interpretive Center.
Phone & Email
- Email Us